Blissful Baby Sleep Coaching provides tired parents with gentle sleep solutions and individualized guidance on sleep coaching for children nearing 6 months to 5 years. Peaceful nights are possible!
~ As a certified Gentle Sleep Coach, we partner with you to transform your sleepless nights into a household with healthy sleep habits.~
One out of every four families have babies or young children that struggle with a variety of sleep issues and disruptions. It is a known fact that babies and children need the proper quality and quantity of sleep to pursue their full cognitive, emotional and physical development. Parents assume sleeping is a developmental milestone that comes naturally, just like walking, but, in reality, healthy sleep habits are actually a learned skill. In parenthood, we coach our children in many ways throughout their lives. So, just like reading and riding a bike, it is important for a parent to acknowledge and feel empowered to coach their children on how to independently and peacefully go to sleep and stay asleep. Seeking the assistance of a professional sleep coach may be the right solution if you are experiencing any of the following sleep scenarios and you desire a change.
- Your child needs lots of “assistance” in order to fall asleep. You are rocking, swinging, or nursing/bottle-feeding your child to sleep;
- Your child has trouble going to sleep and staying asleep and wakes several times throughout the night;
- Your child ends up in your bed at some point during the night, and yet nobody is sleeping well in this arrangement;
- Your child wakes up before 6 a.m. but is still exhausted and irritable;
- Your child takes short naps or no naps, but clearly needs more daytime sleep;
- Your child’s sleep habits are changing and what used to work, no longer works at bedtime or naptime;
- Your child’s bedtime routine seems unusually long and arduous and requires too many “special requests”;
- You and your spouse are having disagreements on how to handle your child’s demanding sleep routine;
- You are simply exhausted from your child’s inconsistent sleep patterns, and thus, you are feeling overwhelmed and no longer know what to do.
As a trained and certified Gentle Sleep Coach, I can help you unravel and understand the current sleep issues. I offer sleep coaching services for children nearing 6 months to 5 years old. Sleep Shaping for newborns (0-5 months) is also available. We will co-create a personalized and attainable gentle sleep program based on your family’s individual situation and desired goals. Together, we can teach your child to put themselves to sleep and stay asleep!
Contact me to schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation.
Call Joanna Clark at 858-224-3637 or email@example.com
Blissful Baby Sleep Coaching is a certified member of:
Kim West LCSW-C, ( a.k.a The Sleep Lady®) created the Gentle Sleep Coaching program which is currently the most extensive and professional sleep coaching certification program available. Kim West is author of Good Night, Sleep Tight and is one of the country’s top infant and child sleep coaches. With over 16 years of experience, Kim West has proven techniques and a compassionate philosophy that offers an alternative to the “cry it out” methods. The Gentle Sleep Coach certification program involves over 50 hours of live training, an exam and participation in case supervision with Kim West, LCSW-C. Clinical supervision and ongoing advanced training are required to maintain certification as a Gentle Sleep Coach. I have been trained in sleep science, behavioral modification techniques, as well as secure attachment theory and child development and much more. As one of her first 50 trained sleep coaches, I am able to provide you a holistic, gentle approach to understanding and improving your child’s sleep routines with a focus and emphasis on children from 6 months to 5 years old. Sleep Shaping for newborns (0-5 months) is also available.